The Creative Summit is a FREE three-day online event dedicated to helping people find their creative purpose.
The Creative Summit aims to deliver presentations that offer helpful, tangible, and actionable takeaways for confused creatives.
Diversity of thought is critical to the success of any event, and here at The Creative Summit, we encourage participation by everyone regardless of age, culture, religious affiliation, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identification. Whatever your background, whoever you are, if you have real-world expertise, we encourage you to apply to speak at The Creative Summit.
Here's what we look for in speaking submissions
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways for attendees. What are three things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to and learn from?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we'll be able to gauge whether it's a good fit for our audience.
The perks of being a Creative Summit speaker
- Exposure on the event website, emails, and marketing
- Opportunity to be interviewed on the Creative Spark podcast
- Complimentary full-access speaker pass to the summit
- Affiliate partnership as part of the bonus bundle
- The ability to attract new leads and pitch a related offer to a new audience
- Virtual networking, new business contacts, and learning
If you are a good fit—we want to hear from you.
- You’re open to partnering with us to deliver a great summit experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the event and engaging online with attendees
- You have real-world expertise that the Creative Community would benefit from
- You’re able to contribute free or low-ticket offers and resources to the bundle
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and potentially earn an affiliate commission
- You’re committed to delivering all required material at a professional level, on (or before) the summit deadlines.
Please fill in the form below if you think you are a good fit.
Meet your host
Hey there, and welcome! My name is Dominique Falla, and I am a design educator and online business builder, passionate about helping people discover their Creative Superpower.
I know firsthand what it's like to struggle with "analysis paralysis" and "shiny object syndrome".
I created this summit to help confused creatives get clear on their creative purpose so that they can follow their true calling, help others with their gifts, and build the business of their dreams.